Tax Advantages of Nevada Ownership
The State of Nevada offers one of the most tax and business friendly environments of any state. CPA’s, tax advisers, and asset protection specialists have recognized for years the benefits of calling Nevada home!
Sixteen Reasons to become a Nevada Resident
• No personal income tax
• No corporate income tax
• No gross receipts tax
• No franchise tax
• No inventory tax
• No tax on issuance of corporate shares
• No requirements of shareholders & directors to live in Nevada
• No tax on sale or transfer of shares
• No succession or inheritance with IRS
• No sharing of information with IRS
• Simple annual requirements
• Protection for Directors and Officers
• No initial or minimum capital requirements
• Anonymity of owners-Total Privacy
• Low property taxes
• Business friendly environment
Incline Village is an unincorporated community of Washoe County. Our local government is primarily conducted in Reno. IVGID (Incline Village General Improvement District) is an agency that supplies and regulates our utilities (water and sewer) and manages the community’s facilities, beaches, Diamond Peak Ski Resort, tennis complex, recreation center, and golf courses. There is a $736.00 Recreation Fee for Incline Village residents for use of the private beaches and other community facilities. This fee is included in your property tax.
To access all the Incline Village and Lakeshore Realty listings please click here. You can also contact us by email or call us at 775-831-7000. If you are in Incline Village, please visit us at 954 Lakeshore Blvd. Incline Village, NV 89451.