Apollo is the highest elevation neighborhood in North Lake Tahoe’s Incline Village and is located just off the Mount Rose Highway at an elevation of 7,300’. You will be amazed to see Third Creek pass you by as you gaze at the surrounding landscape. Most of the homes are occupied by local residents and there are few short-term rentals in the area. Most homeowners love to walk on their street so they can say hello to their fellow neighbors. Don’t be surprised if you meet a few friends along the way! With street names like “Galaxy”, “Jupiter” and “Saturn”, you can expect a high altitude lifestyle in this quaint community.
- This area has lots of hiking trails right outside your door and many unbuildable U.S. Forest Service parcels which brings additional privacy.
- Many Apollo homes host an amazing mountain and lake view.
- Quick access to both Diamond Peak Ski Resort and Mt. Rose Ski Resort.
- Despite Apollo being the highest elevation neighborhood in Incline Village, school buses are still able to complete their route even through snowstorms.
- With only 93 parcels in this area, it is rare to find a home in this exclusive neighborhood. Luckily, this real estate is our team’s specialty and we often have exclusive access to these homes as soon as they hit the market!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.