The Ponderosa neighborhood is a mid to lower elevation community, with 270 parcels ranging from .40 to .70 acre. Parcels tend to have some slope to them. If you are looking to buy a home in North Lake Tahoe this is a great area for families, with low traffic and school buses picking up kids on most corners.
- There are several seasonal creeks running through this area, and many protected U.S. Forest Service lots, which add value and privacy to homes.
- The Ponderosa Subdivision is located in North Lake Tahoe above Highway 28, across from the Lakeview Subdivision, and west of Highway 431.
- Many homes have full or partial lake views, and most enjoy serene, wooded forest settings.
- Some higher elevation streets have beautiful canyon and Crystal Bay views, and easy access to hiking trails.Homes are for sale in the Ponderosa subdivision in Incline Village, Nevada starting at $480K up to 9.2M.
- Fun Fact: This community is famous for its starring role as the Ponderosa Ranch Theme Park in the 60’s television show, Bonanza.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.